KVG Bank Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for 1126 Office Scale-I, II, III & Assistant Posts


KVG  Bank Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for 1126 Office Scale-I, II, III & Assistant Posts

Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for 1126 Office Scale-I, II, III & Assistant Posts; Further Details Information Regarding Educational Qualification, Post Name, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Online or Offline Application, Official Notification for Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014 is given below.

Organization Name: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
Advertisements

Total No of Vacancy:  1126

Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
  • Officer Scale – III: 12
  • Officer Scale – II: 114
  • Officer Scale – I: 318
  • Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 682

Educational Qualification: Candidates should be qualified Xth Standard or PUC or Graduation Education pass from recognized Board/University.

How to Apply:
Eligible Applicants can apply through online from KVGB official Website and fulfilled Online Application registered on before 05/12/2014 to 22/12/2014.

 Important Dates:
Starting Date of Online Application: 05th December 2014
Closing Date of Online Registration: 22nd December 2014

Important Links:
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: ClickHere
Advertisements


Previous Post Next Post