Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 Application Junior Management (Scale I) posts Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for ; Further Details Information Regarding Educational Qualification, Post Name, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Online or Offline Application, Official Notification for Office of Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 is given below.
Organization Name:
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
Total No of
Vacancy: 250
Name of the Post & Vacancies:
Officer Junior Management Scale-I - 50
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 100
Qualification: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement
published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014
released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Application Fees: For Officer Junior Management Scale-I & Office
Assistant (Multipurpose):
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others.
Pay Scale:
- Officer Junior Management Scale-I: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
- Office Assistant:7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 (20 years). (All subject to Revision)
Selection
Procedure: personal
interview
How to Apply
(Candidates are required to apply online
through Bank’s website www.hgb.co.in
from 25.11.2014 to 09.12.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be
accepted.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Payment of Application Fees From: 25.11.2014 To 09.12.2014
- Opening date for Online Registration: 25.11.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 09.12.2014
Important Links
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here
