Hill International Job Openings in Qatar, UAE


Hill International Job Openings in Qatar,  UAE
When I founded Hill International in 1976, I recognized that many owners and contractors of major construction projects were spending too much time in litigation. I built Hill International on the premise that with proper planning, well drafted contracts and constant monitoring, many construction claims could be avoided. As a result, Hill became one of the largest construction claims consulting firms in the world.

Advertisements


Contracts Manager / Sr.QS
B.Sc Degree
Qatar
Lead delay Analyst
B.E/B/Tech
Qatar
Lead Delay Qatar
B.E/B/Tech
Qatar
Planner
Civil Engineering
Qatar
Planner Engineer
Civil Engineering
Qatar
Quantity Surveyor MEP
Degree qualifications in Quantity Surveying
Qatar
Senior Claims Consultant
 M.Sc. or LLM 
Qatar
Senior Electrical Engineer
Engineering, Architecture, Business Management,
Qatar
Apply Now
Show and Ride Coordinators (Senior)
Engineering, Architecture, Business Management
UAE
Show and Ride Coordinators  
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering 
UAE
Senior Mechanical Manager
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering 
UAE
Senior Contracts Administrator
B.E/B/Tech
UAE
Previous Post Next Post