Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Limited (TNSTC) Recruitment 2015 Application Form for 48 Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant Posts; Further Details Regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Physical Test, General Information, Eligibility Conditions, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Syllabus and Scheme of Examination, Examination Center, Examination Fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Online or Offline Application, Official Notification for Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015 is given below.
Advertisements
Organization Name: Tamil
Nadu State Transport Corporation Limited (TNSTC)
Total No of Vacancy: 48
Name of the Post & No
of Vacancies:
Post Name
|
No of Post
|
Pay Scale
|
Qualification
|
Job Location
|
Computer Engineer
|
1
|
Rs.9300-
34800 +GP Rs.4700/- |
B.E. Degree in Computer / Electronics and
Communication, Post Graduate Degree in Computer / Electronics and Communication |
Chennai
|
Artist
|
1
|
Rs.9300-
34800 +GP Rs.4400/- |
Post-Diploma in Painting / Commercial Arts
|
Chennai
|
Technical Assistant ( Mechanical )
|
2
|
Rs.9300-
34800 +GP Rs.4700/- |
B.E. (Mechanical)
|
Tiruchirappalli, Vellore
|
Technical Assistant
|
2
|
Rs.9300- 34800 +GP Rs.4700/-
|
B.E. (Electronics and Communication) (OR)
Computer Science |
Tiruchirappalli, Coimbatore
|
Scientific Assistant / Technical Assistant
|
3
|
Rs.9300-
34800 +GP Rs.4400/- |
Scientific Assistant - M.Sc. (Physics or
Chemistry
or Zoology or Botany),
Technical Assistant - B.E (Electronics and
Communication) (OR) B.E.(Mechanical) (OR) Computer science |
Chennai, Vellore
|
Guide Lecturer
|
1
|
Rs.9300-
34800 +GP Rs.4400/- |
M.Sc. (Physics)
|
Chennai
|
Modeller-Cum-Artist
|
1
|
Rs.9300-
34800 +GP Rs.4200/- |
Diploma in Sculpture
|
Chennai
|
Electrical Supervisor
|
1
|
Rs.9300-
34800 +GP Rs.4200/- |
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
|
Vellore
|
A.C.Technician
|
1
|
Rs.9300-
34800 +GP Rs.4200/- |
Diploma in Refrigeration / Mechanical /
Electrical
Engineering |
Chennai
|
Scientific Assistant
Grade II/ Gallery Instructor |
3
|
Rs.5200-
20200 +GP Rs.2400/- |
Scientific Assistant Grade II : B.Sc. (Physics) Gallery Instructor: )
B.Sc. Physics / Chemistry / Zoology / Botany or ITI, D.M.E
|
Chennai
|
Senior Laboratory
Assistant (Electronics |
1
|
Rs.5200-
20200 +GP Rs.2400/- |
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics or
Electronics and Communication |
Chennai
|
Foreman
|
1
|
Rs.5200-
20200 +GP Rs.2400/- |
D.M.E
|
Chennai
|
Gallery Instructor
|
1
|
Rs.5200-
20200 +GP Rs.2400/- |
B.Sc. (Physics) Gallery Instructor: ) B.Sc. Physics / Chemistry / Zoology /
Botany or ITI, D.M.E
|
Coimbatore
|
Carpenter
|
4
|
Rs.5200- 20200 +GP Rs.1900/-
|
I.T.I. / C.T.I.
|
Chennai, Vellore, Coimbatore
|
Welder
|
1
|
Rs.5200- 20200 +GP Rs.1900/-
|
I.T.I. / C.T.I.
|
Chennai
|
Fine Mechanic
|
2
|
Rs.5200- 20200 +GP Rs.1900/-
|
I.T.I. / C.T.I.
|
Chennai, Coimbatore
|
Mechanic
|
1
|
Rs.5200- 20200 +GP Rs.1900/-
|
I.T.I.
|
Chennai
|
Gallery Mechanic
|
2
|
Rs.5200- 20200 +GP Rs.1900/-
|
I.T.I.
|
Chennai,
Vellore |
Electrician
|
1
|
Rs.5200- 20200 +GP Rs.1900/-
|
I.T.I.
|
Coimbatore
|
Administrative Officer
|
1
|
Rs.25000/- per
month |
Must have worked as Administrative Officer
under
State Governmen |
Chennai
|
Assisstant Accounts
officer (Retired Person) |
1
|
Pay of
Rs.15000/- per month |
Must have worked as Administrative Officer
under
State Governmen |
Chennai
|
Store Keeper Grade III
|
1
|
Rs.5200-
20200 +GP Rs.2400/ |
A Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Science or
Commerence, ) P.G.Diploma in Materials Management |
Chennai
|
Steno-Typist Grade III
|
1
|
Rs.5200-
20200 +GP Rs.2800/- |
Diploma in Commercial practice or )Minimim
general educational qualification with
Typewriting English and Tamil Higher Grade |
Coimbatore
|
Junior Assistant and
Junior Assistant-cum- Booking Clerk |
10
|
Rs.5200-
20200 +GP Rs.2400/- |
A Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce
|
Chennai, Coimbatore, Thiruchirappalli
|
Typist
|
2
|
Rs.5200-
20200 +GP Rs.2400/- |
Minimum general educational qualification with
Typewriting English Higher Grade and Tamil Higher Grade. |
Chennai
|
Office Assitant - Cum -
Driver |
2
|
Rs.4800-
10000 +GP Rs.1300/- |
8th
|
Chennai
|
Age Limit: Shall not have completed
30 years of age as on 1st July of the year of appointment & Check Post Wise
Age Limit to Official Notification
How to Apply:
Application
in the format given at the end of this advertisement may be down loaded from
our website http://tnstc.gov.in/ after
filling application along with relevant testimonials to the send following Address
on or before 18.03.2015
Important Dates:
Last Date for Online
Registration: 18.03.2015
Important Link:
Online Application Form: Click Here
Advertisements