Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2015 Application Form for 13760 Teacher Posts;


Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2015 Application Form for 13760 Teacher Posts;
Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2015 Application Form for 13760 Teacher Posts; Jharkhand Teacher Exam Study Materials, Jharkhand Teacher Syllabus, Examination Center, Age Limit, Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Examination Fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Application Form, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Official Notification 2015 is given below.
Advertisements


Organization Name: Jharkhand Teacher

Total No of Vacancy: 13760 posts

Name of the Post:
District
Inter Trained Teacher
Inter Trained Urdu Teacher
Pakur
412
109
Simdega
275
36
Dhanbad
906
152
Bokaro
453
227
Palamu
517
114
Jamtara
467
58
Garhwa
516
278
Chatra
341
145
Hazaribag Primary (I-V)
470
272
Koderma Primary (I-V)
255
97
Giridih
933
254
Ramgarh Primary (I-V)
272
137
Lohardaga Primary (I-V)
130
105
Chaibasa
716
292
Jamshedpur
665
395
Deoghar
696
95
Sahibganj Primary (I-V)
481
175

Graduate Trained Teacher For Middle ((VI-VIII) Teacher
District
Science
Art
Language
Urdu
Hazaribag
50
66
76
3
Koderma
25
26
31
1
Ramgarh.
22
29
34
1
Lohardaga
15
16
33
4
Sahibganj
39
27
50
3
Jamshedpur
79
49
124
4

Qualifications:  Candidates should have completed 12th/ Higher Secondary or Equivalent With 50% Marks with Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.El.Ed & Qualified JTET Examination or its equivalent qualification

Age Limit:
Age Limit as on 01st August 2015
Category
Age Limit
For Physically Handicapped
UR
35 yrs
40 years
BC/ EBC
37 yrs
42 years
Women (UR/ BC/ EBC)
38 yrs
43 years
SC/ ST (Male & Female)
40 yrs
45 years


Pay Scale: Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.

Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview

How to Apply:  Eligible and interested candidate the application can be downloaded from the official website: after filling application along with relevant testimonials to the send following Address on or before 28.05.2015
To:
District
Address
Pakur
District Education Superintendent, Pakur, Court campus, Post- Disst- Pakur Pin Code 816107
Simdega
District Education Superintendent, Simdega Smahrnaly Building, C- Block, ground floor, Khuntitoli, Diss Simdega, Jharkhand Pin code-835223
Dhanbad
District Education Superintendent, dhanbad, Mixed building (ground floor) Pin Code 826001
Bokaro
District Education Superintendent, Bokaro, Campus Middle School MBBS Chas, Bi pass road, chas, Bokaro Pin Code-827013
Palamu
District Education Superintendent, Palamu Office Complex , Modinagar, distt, Palamu Pin Code- 822101
Jamtara
District Education Superintendent, Jamtada, Combined Building, Block ‘C’ shrirampur, Jamtada, PIN Code-815351
Garhwa
District Education Superintendent, Vikas bhawan B, First floor, Room No.201, Smahrnaly Building, Garhwa, pin- 822114
Chatra
District Education Superintendent, chatra, Block office premises Pin 825401
Hazaribag
District Education Superintendent, hazaribag
Koderma
District Education Superintendent, Co subdivision, educational officer Kodrma Smahrnaly building Kodermna
Giridih
District Education Superintendent, old old jail office, in front of jhanda ground, post giridih (jharkhand) Pin Code-815301
Ramgarh
District Education Superintendent, ramgarh office, ‘B’ block, new smaharnaly building chattarmandu
Lohardaga
District Education Superintendent, lohardaga, pandy ganpat rai building first floor, smaharnaly building, lohardaga post+ distt-lohdarga (Jharkhand)- Pin code 835302
Chaibasa
District Education Superintendent, west singhbhum, chaibasa, 833201
Jamshedpur
District Education Superintendent, east singhbhum, Jamshedpur, state mile riad, bistupur (opposite blood bank) Pin 831001
Deoghar
District Education Superintendent, deoghar middle school, old mina market campus devghar (jharkhand) Pin 814112
Sahibganj
District Education Superintendent, Sahibganj Madhya vidhyalay police line complex, Sahibganj (jharkhand) Pin 816109

Important Dates:
District
Last Date for Apply
Pakur
4th July 2015
Simdega
Dhanbad
Bokaro
Palamu
Jamtada
Garhwa
Chatra
Hazaribag
Primary (I-V)
5th July 2015
Middle (VI-VIII)
9th July 2015
Koderma
Primary (I-V)
4th July 2015
Middle (VI-VIII)
9th July 2015
Jamshedpur
Primary (I-V)
4th July 2015
Middle (VI-VIII)
9th July 2015
Giridih
Middle (VI-VIII)
6th July 2015
Ramgarh
Primary (I-V)
4th July 2015
Middle (VI-VIII)
9th July 2015
Lohardaga
Primary (I-V)
4th July 2015
Middle (VI-VIII)
9th July 2015
Chaibasa
4th July 2015
Deoghar
Sahibganj
Primary (I-V)
Middle (VI-VIII)
9th July 2015

Note: Eligible Candidates Kindly please read the Notification carefully before remitting the fee and filling up the online application Form

Important Link:                                  
Pakur
Simdega
Dhanbad
Jamtara
Bokaro
Palamu
Garhwa
Chatra
Hazaribag
Koderma
Giridih
Ramgarh
Lohardaga
Chaibasa
Jamshedpur
Deoghar
Sahibganj


Advertisements


Previous Post Next Post