Income Tax Department Recruitment 2015 Application Form for 36 Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistants, Stenographer, MTS Posts


Image result for Income Tax Department
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2015 Application Form for 36 Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistants, Stenographer, MTS Posts; Exam Study Materials, Syllabus, Examination Center, Age Limit, Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Examination Fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Application Form, Income Tax Department Official Notification 2015 is given below.
Advertisements


Organization Name: Income Tax Department

Total No of Vacancy: 36 posts

Job Location: Hyderabad

Name of the Post: Sports Person
Income Tax Inspector (PB II) - 8
Tax Assistants (PB I) - 10
Stenographer Junior Grade-II (PB I) - 9
Multi Tasking Staff (PB I) - 9

Qualifications:  
Income Tax Inspector (PB II) - Graduation from a recognized university/ institution
Tax Assistants (PB I) - Graduation from a recognized university/ institution
Stenographer Junior Grade - II (PB I) - Intermediate and 12th
Multi Tasking Staff (PB I) - Matriculation and equivalent

Age Limit: Candidates age should be between for Multi Tasking Staff (PB I) 18 years to 25 years, for other posts 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government rules.

Pay Scale:
Income Tax Inspector (PB II) - Rs. 9300-34,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/
Tax Assistants (PB I) Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade pay Rs.2400/
Stenographer Junior Grade-II (PB I) Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade pay Rs.2400/
Multi Tasking Staff (PB I) Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade pay Rs.1800/

Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Personality Test, Fitness Test

Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Women) Application Fee is – Nil

How to Apply:  Eligible candidates the application can be downloaded from the official website: www.tnincometax.gov.in; after filling application along with relevant testimonials to the send following Address on or before 31-07-2015
To:
Dy. Commissioner Of Income Tax (H.Qrs) (Admin),
O/o the principal of CCOT, A.P Telangana, Hyderabad,
Room no- 1047, 10th Floor, 'D' Block, Income Tax Towers,
A C Guards, Hyderabad - 500 004

Important Dates:
Last date for Submission of Application: 31-07-2015

Note: Eligible Candidates Kindly please read the Notification carefully before remitting the fee and filling up the online application Form/Off Line Application Form

Important Link:                                  
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Advertisements


Previous Post Next Post