Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Specialist Officers Exam Online Application Form, Study Materials, Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit,
Qualification, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
(IBPS)
Total No of Vacancy: Various posts
Job Location: Tamilnad, All Over India
Exam Center in Tamilnadu: Chennai,
Coimbatore, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli
Name of the Post & No
of Vacancies:
I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
Law Officer (Scale-I)
HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
Participating Banks
Allahabad
Bank
|
Canara Bank
|
Indian
Bank
|
UCO
Bank
|
Andhra
Bank
|
Central Bank of India
|
Indian
Overseas Bank
|
Union
Bank of India
|
Bank
of Baroda
|
Corporation Bank
|
Oriental
Bank of Commerce
|
United
Bank of India
|
Bank
of India
|
Dena
Bank
|
Punjab
National Bank
|
Vijaya
Bank
|
Bank
of Maharashtra
|
ECGC
|
Punjab
& Sind Bank
|
Any
other Bank/ Financial Institution
|
Bharatiya
Mahila Bank
|
IDBI
Bank
|
Syndicate
Bank
|
Qualification:
I.T.
Officer (Scale-I) - a) 4 year Engineering/
Technology Degree in Computer
Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/
Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/
Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele
Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &
Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer
Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural
Field Officer (Scale-I) - 4 year Degree
(graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/
Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing
& Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro- Forestry
Rajbhasha
Adhikari (Scale-I) - Post Graduate
Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR
Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree
(graduation) level.
Law
Officer (Scale-I) -A Bachelor Degree
in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/
Personnel Officer (Scale-I) - Graduate and
Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel
Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
Marketing
Officer (Scale-I) - Graduate and Full
time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with
specialization in Marketing
Age Limit: Age (As on 01.11.2015): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1985 and not later
than 01.11.1995 (both dates inclusive). Age Relaxation Applicable as per orders
issued by Central Government)
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates
Application Fee is - Rs.600/-
For (SC/ST/PWD) Candidates
Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
Candidates have to pay Through
Online Payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit
Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions
have to apply through online registration From Official Website: http://www.ibps.in/.On
or before 10.12.2015
Important Dates:
Event
|
Tentative Dates
|
Online
Registration
|
23.11.2015 to
10.12.2015
|
Payment
of Application Fees- Online
|
23.11.2015 to
10.12.2015
|
Download
of Call letter for Examination
|
After
19.01.2016
|
Online Examination
(Tentative dates)
|
30.01.2016 &
31.01.2016
|
Declaration
of result status of examination (CWE)
|
Feb-16
|
Download
of call letters for Interview
|
February
/ March 2016
|
Conduct
of Interview
|
Mar-16
|
Provisional
Allotment
|
Apr-16
|
Important Link:
Official
Notification: Click Here to Download
Related Post:-
--