RSGSM Recruitment 2016 Application Form 81 Operator, Wireman, Switch board attendant Posts

Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mills Limited (RSGSM) Recruitment 2016 Application Form 81 Operator, Wireman, Switch board attendant Posts, Study Materials, Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying

Employment Type: Rajasthan Government Jobs

Organization Name: Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mills Limited (RSGSM)

Total No of Vacancy: 81posts
Image result for Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mills Limited

Job Location: Rajasthan


Name of the Post& No of Vacancies:
Chief Engineer - 01
Chief Chemist Sugar Manufacturing - 01
Chief Cane Development Officer - 01
Chief Distillery Chemist - 01
Jr. Engineer (Instrumentation) - 01
ETP/WTP Incharge - 01
Lab Chemist - 03
Lab Assistant - 01
Juice Supervisor - 02
Quad Mate - 03
Assistant Pan Man - 02
Pan Mazdoor - 04
Pan Mazdoor - 01
Melt Clarification Operator /Mixer Attendant - 04
DCS Operator - 04
Mill House Foreman - 01
DCS Operator - 07
Centrifugal section fitter -A - 02
Boiler Supervisor /Attendant cum Fitter - 01
RO/CPU operator - 01 Turbine and DG Set Attendant /Operator - 02
Instrument Mechanic - 04
Instrument Helper - 04
Draftsman cum Tracer - 01
Wireman -A - 04
Switch board attendant - 02
Fitter A Grade Boiling House - 01
Boiler Fireman/Helper - 01
Turbine helper/oilman/cooling water attendant - 01
Operator (Grain Handling, Fermentation & Distillation) - 07
Evaporation and wet cake /DDGS Operator - 04
Boiler Operator - 04 3
Turbine Operator - 04

Qualification:
Lab Chemist - B.SC. (Maths) with 3 year experience in sugar industry as lab chemist
Lab Assistant - Class X with two year experience as lab assistant in sugar industry
Juice Supervisor - Class XII with five year experience as juice supervisor in sugar industry to run the PLC based system
Assistant Pan Man - Sugar boiling course from NSI/VSI with three year experience as assistant pan man in sugar industry
Pan Mazdoor (Permanent) - Sugar boiling course from NSI/VSI with three year experience of pan mazdoor in sugar industry
Pan Mazdoor (Seasonal) - Sugar boiling course from NSI /VSI with one year experience of Pan Mazdoor in sugar industry
Centrifugal Mate - Class XII with three year sugar factory experience as centrifugal mate
Melt Clarification Operator/ Mixer Attendant - Class XII with three year sugar industry experience as melt clarification operator
DCS Operator - Diploma/ITI (Electronics) with 2 years Sugar Factory experience in Boiling House / Sugar processing as DCS Operator
Mill House Foreman - I.T.I. fitter with five year sugar factory experience as mill house foreman
DCS Operator - I.T.I. fitter with five year sugar factory experience as DCS operator in CoGen/Milling
Centrifugal Section Fitter -A - I.T.I. fitter with three year sugar factory experience as Fitter-A
Boiler Supervisor /Attendant cum Fitter - I.T.I. fitter with a class boiler certificate with 5 year experience as boiler attendant/ supervisor with high pressure Boiler with DCS
RO/CPU Operator - I.T.I. fitter with five year sugar factory experience as RO/CPU operator
Instrument Mechanic (Permanent) - I.T.I. (instrumentation /electronics) with five year sugar factory experience as instrument mechanics
Instrument Mechanic (Seasonal) - I.T.I. (instrumentation/electronics) with five year sugar factory experience as instrument mechanics
Instrument Helper (Permanent) - I.T.I. (instrumentation/electronics) with two year sugar factory experience as instrument helper
Instrument Helper (Seasonal)
I.T.I. (instrumentation/electronics) with two year sugar factory experience as instrument helper
Draft Man cum Tracer - I.T.I. with five year sugar factory experience as draftman with Autocad
Wireman -A - (Permanent) I.T.I. (wireman) with five year sugar factory experience as wireman-A
Wireman -A - (Seasonal) I.T.I. (wireman) with five year sugar factory experience as wireman-A
Switch Board Attendant
I.T.I. (wireman) with three year sugar factory experience as switch board attendant
Fitter A Grade Boiling House - I.T.I. fitter with three year sugar factory experience as fitter -A
Boiler Fireman/Helper - I.T.I. (fitter) with B-class boiler certificate with five year experience in operating high pressure Boiler as Boiler fire man/helper - Turbine Helper/Oilman/Cooling Water Attendant
I.T.I. (fitter) with five year sugar factory experience as turbine helper
Operator (Grain Handling, Fermentation and Distillation) -10th pass with five year experience of Operator/Fitter in Grain Based Distillery
Evaporation and Wet Cake/DDGS Operator - 10th pass with five year experience Evaporator Operator/DDGS Operator /Distillation /and Fermentation.
Boiler operator - I.T.I. Fitter with A Class Boiler certificate with Five year experience as Boiler Attendant /Supervisor
Turbine operator - I.T.I (Fitter) with five year experience as turbine operator


Age Limit: Candidates Age should not exceed For Post 1 to 4 - 50 Years, For Post 5, 6 - 35Years, and For Post 7 to 33 - 35Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules

Pay Scale: 
For Post 1 to 4 - Rs.15600 - 39100/- With 7600/8200/- Grade Pay
For Post 5, 6 - Rs.9300 - 34800/- With 36200/- Grade Pay
For Post 7 to 33- Rs.5200 - 20200/- With 1750/2400/- Grade Pay

Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview

How to Apply:  The Application Form will be filled-in through ONLINE Portal at nsi.gov.in latest by 28.12.2015 Thereafter, candidate is required to submit the signed printed copy of such online application to National Sugar Institute, Kanpur at the address given below latest by 04.01.2016.

Filled in Application should be sent to:
Director, National Sugar Institute, Kalyanpur,
Kanpur-208 017 Uttar Pradesh


Important Dates:
Last date for Submission of Application: 04.01.2016

Important Link:                                  
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply



Previous Post Next Post