General
Insurance Corporation of India Limted (GIC) Recruitment 2016 Application Form
for 02 Assistant Manager, Hindi
Officer Posts, Study Materials, Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit,
Qualification, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Organization Name: General Insurance Corporation of India
Limted (GIC)
Total No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Name of the Post & No
of Vacancies:
Assistant Manager (Sale-I) - 01
Hindi Officer (Sale-I) - 01
Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree in
Hindi/English or its equivalent
qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be between 21 to 40 Years As On 31.01.2016.
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
Pay Scale:
Assistant Manager (Sale-I) - Rs. 17240-840
(14)-29000-910 (4)-32640/-
Hindi Officer (Sale-I) - Rs. 17240-840
(14)-29000-910 (4)-32640/-
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply: Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions are
advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website
http://gicofindia.com and send the duly filled in application along with the
copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical
qualifications, Community etc. should reach following
Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or
before 29.01.2016
Note: The Candidate should mention Application cover “Application for the post of “………..”
in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Filled in Application
should be sent to:
The General Manager
(HRD), GIC of India, Suraksha, 170 J Tata Road,
Church Gate, Mumbai-400020
Important Dates:
Last date for Submission
of Application: 29.01.2016
Important Link:
Application Form: Click Here to Download
Related Post:-
.