Central
Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2016 - 2017 Application For 37 Engineering Officer, Technician, Assistant Librarian Posts, Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given Below Check
before Applying
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Organization Name: Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Post & No
of Vacancies:
Engineering Officer Grade - 03
Engineering Officer Grade - 02
Engineering Officer Grade - 01
Engineering Assistant Grade - 02
Engineering Assistant Grade - 01
Technician Grade - 02
Technician Grade - 01
Assistant Librarian - 01
Assistant Grade II - 03
Assistant Grade III - 16
Qualification:
Engineering
Officer Grade - I Class M Sc /I Class BE (Electrical /Electrical
& Electronics Engineering) with 5 years experience/ or M Tech / ME
(Electrical /Electrical & Electronics Engineering) with 3 years experience
or Ph.D (Science) with 2 years experience/ Ph.D (Egg
Engineering
Officer Grade - I Class M Tech or equivalent (Electrical
/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)/ I Class M Sc with Ph D
Engineering
Officer Grade - I Class M Sc/ I Class BE or equivalent qualification
(Electrical /Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
Engineering
Assistant Grade - I Class 3 year Diploma in Egg (Electrical)/
Technology plus 5 years relevant experience
Engineering
Assistant Grade - I Class 3 year Diploma in Egg (Electrical)/
Technology
Technician
Grade - ITI Trade certificate with 5 years trade experience for Technicians,
(Electrician)- 3 posts Matriculation with a Diploma (Pharmacy) for Technician
(Compounder)-
Technician
Grade - ITI Trade Certificate or equivalent - (Electrician)
Assistant
Librarian - A University degree with Diploma in Library Science
Assistant
Grade II - A University Degree with English Typing, 3 years of experience.
Assistant
Grade III - Matriculation with a minimum of 30 WPM in English Typing or 25 words in
Hindi Typing
Age Limit: Candidates Age should not exceed (For Post 1, 10 - 40Years), (For Post 2,4,6,9 - 35Years), (For Post 3, 5, - 30Years), (For Post 7 - 28Years), Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
Pay Scale:
Engineering Officer Grade - Rs.15, 600-39100/- +
Grade pay Rs. 6600/-
Engineering Officer Grade - Rs.15, 600-39100/-
+ Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Engineering Officer Grade - Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Engineering Assistant Grade - Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade pay Rs.4200/-
Engineering Assistant Grade - Rs. 9300-34800/-
Grade pay Rs.4200/-
Technician Grade - Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Technician Grade - Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Assistant Librarian - Rs.5200-20200/-+ Grade Pay
Rs.2400/-
Assistant Grade II - Rs.5200-20200/-+ Grade Pay
Rs.2400/-
Assistant Grade III - Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay
Rs.1900/-
Selection Procedure: On-line Exam and Interview
Application Fee:
1. Engineering Officer
Gr.3, Engineering Officer Gr.2 - Rs 800.00
2. Engineering Officer
Gr.1, Engineering Assistant Gr.2, Engineering Assistant Gr.1, Technician Gr.2,
Technician Gr.1, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Gr.II, Assistant Gr.III - Rs 500.00
How to Apply: Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions are
advised to apply through official website http://www.cpri.in/careers.html on or
before 29.02.2016
Important Dates:
Last date for Submission
of Online Application: 29.02.2016
Important Link:
Application Form: Click
Here to Apply
Latest Govt Jobs 2016 -
2017:-
Central Govt Jobs 2016
- 2017
|
|
Latest State Wise Jobs 2016
- 2017:-