Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 - 23 Traffic Manager, Engineer, Accounts Officer Posts

Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 - 2017 Application Form for 23 Traffic Manager, Engineer, Accounts Officer Posts, Study Materials, Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying

Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs

Organization Name: Mumbai Port Trust

Image result for mumbai port trust logo
Total No of Vacancy: 23 Posts

Job Location: Mumbai


Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Class I
Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I - 02
Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical Electrical) - 08
Assistant Estate Manager Grade I - 01
Accounts Officer Gr.I - 04
Class II
Assistant Security Officer - 01
Class III
Junior Engineer Grade III (T/E) - 01
Junior Engineer Grade III (Mechanical) - 03
Junior Engineer Grade III (Elect) - 02
Junior Engineer Gr IV - 01

Qualification:  Candidates should have completed 10th, Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate degree/diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University


Age Limit: Candidates Age should be between 18 to 30 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules

Pay Scale: 
Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I - Rs. 20600 - 46500/-
Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical Electrical) - Rs. 20600 - 46500/-
Assistant Estate Manager Grade I - Rs. 20600 - 46500/-
Accounts Officer Gr.I - Rs. 20600 - 46500/-  
Assistant Security Officer - Rs. 16400 - 40500/-
Junior Engineer Grade III (T/E) - Rs. 19100 - 51100/-
Junior Engineer Grade III (Mechanical) - Rs. 19100 - 51100/-
Junior Engineer Grade III (Elect) - Rs. 19100 - 51100/-
Junior Engineer Gr IV - Rs. 17700 - 44600/-

Selection Procedure: Online Test, Interview

Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.500/-
For (SC/ST/ MbPT Employees) Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.50/-

How to Apply:  Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration From Official Website: www.mumbaiport.gov.in .or before 22.02.2016


Important Dates:
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 22.02.2016

Important Link:  
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply



Previous Post Next Post