V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust Recruitment 2016 - Deputy Traffic Manager, Tug Master Posts

V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin Recruitment 2016 - 2017 Application Form for Deputy Traffic Manager, Tug Master Posts, Study Materials, Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying

Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs

Organization Name: V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin

Total No of Vacancy: 03 Posts

Image result for V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust logoJob Location: Tuticorin


Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Deputy Traffic Manager - 01
Tug Master Grade I (B) - 02

Qualification:  
Deputy Traffic Manager - i) A degree from recognized University ii) Nine years experience in Shipping / Cargo Operations / Railway Transportation in executive cadre in an industrial/Commercial /Government Undertaking.
Tug Master Grade I (B) - (i) 1st Class Master Certificate under Inland Steam Vessels Act OR (i) CoC Master Of Steam Vessels (ii) 3 Years Experience (iii) Able To Swimming


Age Limit: 
Deputy Traffic Manager - 40 years (Age relaxation will be given for SC/ST & OBC as per rule)
Tug Master Grade I (B) - 30 years (Age relaxation will be given for SC/ST & OBC as per rule)


Pay Scale: 
Deputy Traffic Manager - Rs.24900 - 50500/-
Tug Master Grade I (B) - Rs. 23600 - 59300/-

How to Apply:  Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website http://vocport.gov.in/ and send the duly filled in application along with the copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical qualifications, Community etc. should reach following Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification)


Important Dates:
Last date for Submission for Post Deputy Traffic Manager - 19.02.2016
Last date for Submission for Post Tug Master Grade I (B) - 25.02.2016

Important Link:  
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download



Previous Post Next Post