Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment 2016 - 10 Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Posts

Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment 2016 - 2017 Application Form for 10 Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Posts, Study Materials, Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying

Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs

Organization Name: Oil India Limited (OIL)

Total No of Vacancy: 10 Posts

Job Location: Assam


Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Junior Assistant-I - 07
Senior Assistant-I - 3

Qualification:  
Junior Assistant-I:
i. Passed Class 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University. ii. Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
iii. Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 (thirty) words per minute
Senior Assistant-I:
i. Must be a Graduate in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University.
ii. Must possess Certificate of Shorthand in English with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 (thirty) words per minute.
iii. Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.


Age Limit: Candidates Age should be between 18 to 40 Years As On 16.04.2016. Relaxations in upper age limit For OBC 3 Years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules

Pay Scale: 
Junior Assistant-I - Rs. 13500 - 28000/-
Senior Assistant-I - Rs. 16000 - 34000/-

Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Computer Operation Skill Test

How to Apply:  Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website http://www.oil-india.com.and send the duly filled in application along with the copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical qualifications, Community etc. should reach following Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before 16.04.2016

Note: The Candidate should mention Application cover “Application for the post of “………..” in bold letters on top of the envelope.

Filled in Application should be sent to:
The Advertiser (Oil India Ltd) Employee Relations Department P.O.-Duliajan,
District-Dibrugarh, Assam-786602


Important Dates:
Last date for Submission of Application: 16.04.2016

Important Link:  
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download



Previous Post Next Post