Centre
for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment 2016 Job Vacancies Notification
& Application Form 2016 - 2017 to fill up 11 Project Engineer Posts
& Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given below
Check before Applying
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Organization Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
(C-DAC)
Total No of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Job Location: Hyderabad
1.
Project Engineer-II HYD/PE-II (HWE) - 01
2.
Project Engineer-I HYD/PE-I (HWE) - 01
3.
Project Engineer-I HYD/PE-I (Forensics) - 02
4.
Project Engineer - I HYD/PE-I / Java - 02
5.
Project Associate HYD/PA (Forensics) - 02
6.
Project Associate HYD/SANG/ PA - 02
7.
Project Officer-I HYD/ PO-I - 01
Qualification: Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech./MCA in Computer Science/Information
Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering, MBA / Post Graduation
Degree in Marketing/Finance/Mass communication/Information Technology or its equivalent
qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit: Candidates Age should not exceed 30 Years As On 10.08.2016. Relaxations
in upper age limit For OBC 3 Years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 Years. Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
Pay Scale:
1.
Project Engineer-II HYD/PE-II (HWE) - Rs. 37,000/-
2.
Project Engineer-I HYD/PE-I (HWE) - Rs. 31,000/-
3.
Project Engineer-I HYD/PE-I (Forensics) - Rs. 31,000/-
4.
Project Engineer - I HYD/PE-I / Java - Rs. 24,000/-
5.
Project Associate HYD/PA (Forensics) - Rs. 20,000/-
6.
Project Associate HYD/SANG/ PA - Rs. 20,000/-
7.
Project Officer-I HYD/ PO-I - Rs. 31,000/-
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply: Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions are
advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website
http://cdac.in.and send the duly filled in application along with the
copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical
qualifications, Community etc. should reach following
Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or
before 10.08.2016
Note: The Candidate should mention Application cover “Application for the post of “………..”
in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Filled in Application
should be sent to:
Human
Resource Department Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Plot No. 6
& 7, Hardware Park, Sy No. 1/1, Srisailam Highway,
Pahadi
Shareef via Keshavagiri (Post) Hyderabad -500 00
Important Dates:
Last date for Submission
of Application: 10.08.2016
Important Link:
Official Notification & Application
Form: Click Here to Download
Latest Govt Jobs 2016 -
2017:-
|
Central Govt Jobs 2016
- 2017
|
|
Latest State Wise Jobs 2016
- 2017:-
