IBPS Job
Vacancy 2016 16615 Office Assistant, Officer
Scale I II III Posts | IBPS Job Vacancies 2016 Apply Online |
IBPS Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates Apply
Online Application Through Official website www.ibps.in
| IBPS Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria,
Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before
Applying
IBPS Recruitment 2016 -
Vacancy Details:
Organization Name:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
16615
Job Location:
All Over India
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - 8824
2.
Officer Scale- I - 5539
3.
Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers) - 521
4.
Officer Scale- III - 198
Eligibility Criteria
for IBPS Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification:
1.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Degree in any
discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Proficiency in
local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* (b) Desirable:
Knowledge of Computer skills
2.
Officer Scale- I - i. Degree in any discipline from a recognized
University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having
degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary
Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and
Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and
Accountancy; ii. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the
participating RRB/s iii. Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added
qualification.
3.
Officer Scale- II
General
Banking Officer - Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in
aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking,
Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry,
Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural
Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics
and Accountancy + Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
Officer
Scale-II Specialist Officers -
Information
Technology Officer - Degree from a recognised University in
Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its
equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Desirable: Certificate in
ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc.
Chartered
Accountant - Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of
Chartered Accountants of India
Law
Officer - Degree from a recognised University in Law or its
equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Treasury
Manager - Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of
Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/
institution
Marketing
Officer - MBA in Marketing from a recognized university
Agricultural Officer - Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/
Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural
Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a
minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
4.
Officer Scale- III - Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in
aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in
Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal
Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture,
Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management,
Law, Economics and Accountancy.
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2016)
For
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Between 18 years and
28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.09.1988 and
later than 01.09.1998 (both dates inclusive)
For
Officer Scale- III- Above 21 years - Below 40 years i.e.
candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.09.1976 and later than
31.08.1995 (both dates inclusive)
For
Officer Scale- II- Above 21 years - Below 32 years i.e.
candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.09.1984 and later than
31.08.1995 (both dates inclusive)
For
Officer Scale- I- Above 18 years - Below 30 years i.e.
candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.09.1986 and later than
31.08.1998 (both dates inclusive)
Age of Relaxation: Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years Other
Backward Classes : 3 years Persons With Disability : 10 years
Pay Scale:
For
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Rs.7200-19300/-
For
Officer Scale- III- Rs.14500- 25700/-
For
Officer Scale- II- Rs.19400- 28100/-
For
Officer Scale- I- Rs.25700- 25700/-
IBPS Recruitment 2016 -
Selection Procedure & Exam Fee:
Selection Procedure: Preliminary Examination,
Main Examination, Interview
Exam Center in Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore
Exam Center in Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of IBPS Recruitment 2016:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates
Application Fee is - Rs.600/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/ PWD)
Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2016:
Candidates
satisfying the above IBPS Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online
1. Visit official website www.ibps.in
2. Click on career Page
3. Click on IBPS Office Assistant, Officer Scale I II III Recruitment 2016
4.
Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
5.
Fill Required details
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of IBPS Recruitment 2016 online
application form
IBPS Recruitment 2016 -
Important Dates:
On-line registration
including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 14.09.2016 to
30.09.2016
Payment of Application
Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016
Download of call letters
for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I After 10.10.2016
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer
Scale-I 17.10.2016 to 22.10.2016
Download of call letters
for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant After 17.10.2016
Conduct of Pre-Exam
Training for Office Assistant 24.10.2016 to 29.10.2016
Download of call letters
for online examination – Preliminary Officer Scale-I- October 2016 Office
Assistant – November 2016
Online Examination –
Preliminary Officer Scale-I - 05 & 06.11.2016 Office Assistant- 12, 13
& 19.11.2016 (if required)
Result of Online exam –
Preliminary Officer Scale-I – November 2016 Office Assistant- December 2016
Download of Call letter
for Online exam – Main Officer Scale-I – November 2016 Office Assistant-
December 2016
Online Examination – Main
Officers (I, II & III) – 11.12.2016 Office Assistant - 18.12.2016
Declaration of Result –
Main (For Officers Scale I, II and III) December 2016
Download of call letters
for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) December 2016
Conduct of interview (For
Officers Scale I, II and III) January 2017
Provisional Allotment
(For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistants) February 2017
Important Links for IBPS
Recruitment 2016:
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-
--