UPSC Job
Vacancy 2016 13 Managers Grade-I / Section
Officers Posts | Union Public Service Commission Job Vacancies
2016 Apply Online | UPSC Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates Apply
Online Application Through Official website www.upsconline.nic.in
| UPSC Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria,
Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before
Applying
UPSC Recruitment 2016 |
Managers Grade-I / Section Officers Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
13
Job Location:
All over India
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
Managers Grade-I / Section Officers - 13
Eligibility Criteria for
UPSC Managers Grade-I / Section Officers Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification:
Candidates
who have completed Diploma, Degree in Business Management /
Material Management or equivalent from a recognized
Institute are Eligible to apply UPSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: (As on
15.12.2016)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years
for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years
for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of
India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per
Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2016 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs.
15600- 39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
UPSC Managers Grade-I /
Section Officers Exam Fee Details:
Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates
Application Fee is - Rs.25/-
For All Other Candidates
(ST/SC/Ex-s/ PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
UPSC Managers Grade-I /
Section Officers Syllabus & Exam
Pattern 2016:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for UPSC Managers Grade-I / Section Officers Recruitment 2016:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Visit official website www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on career Page
3. Click on UPSC Managers Grade-I / Section Officers Recruitment 2016
4.
Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
5.
Fill required details
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2016 online
application form
Important Dates for UPSC
Managers Grade-I / Section Officers Recruitment 2016:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2016
2. Last date for
Submission of Online Application: 15.12.2016
3. Date of Written
Examination: Jan/Feb 2017
UPSC Managers Grade-I /
Section Officers Notification | Online Application Form Link:
UPSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
UPSC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-
-
