HPPSC Job
Vacancy 2017 2018 21 Professor (Neurology), Assistant
Professor (CTVS), Associate Professor (Paediatric Surgery) Class-I, Assistant
Professor (Paediatric Surgery) Class-I, Associate Professor (Plastic Surgery)
Class-I, Acharya Posts | Himachal Pradesh Public Selection
Commission Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online | HPPSC
Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online
Application Through Official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
| HPPSC Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria,
Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before
Applying
HPPSC Recruitment 2017
| Project Manager, Acharya Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name:
Himachal Pradesh Public Selection Commission (HPPSC)
Employment Category:
Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
21
Job Location:
Himachal Pradesh
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
Professor (Neurology) - 01
2.
Assistant Professor (CTVS) - 01
3.
Associate Professor (Paediatric Surgery) Class-I - 01
4.
Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery) Class-I - 01
5.
Associate Professor (Plastic Surgery) Class-I - 01
7.
Acharya - 09
8.
Principal (B. Pharmacy), Class-I - 02
9.
Manager/ Project Manager (DIC), Class-II - 03
10.
Assistant Director of Fisheries, Class-II - 01
Eligibility Criteria
for HPPSC Project Manager, Acharya Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification:
Candidates
who have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree, Ph. D
Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are
Eligible to apply HPPSC Recruitment 2017
Age Limit:
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should not exceed (Post 1, 3, 5 -
50 years), (Post 2, 4, 6-9 - 45 years). Applicant
age should be between (Post 10 - 18 to 45 years). Go through HPPSC official
Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale:
1.
Professor (Neurology) - Rs. 37400-67000/- With 10000/8900/-
2.
Assistant Professor (CTVS) - Rs. 37400-67000/- With 10000/8900/-
3.
Associate Professor (Paediatric Surgery) Class-I - Rs. 37400-67000/- With
10000/8900/-
4.
Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery) Class-I - Rs. 37400-67000/- With
10000/8900/-
5.
Associate Professor (Plastic Surgery) Class-I - Rs. 37400-67000/- With
10000/8900/-
6.
Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery) Class-I - Rs. 37400-67000/-
With 10000/8900/-
7.
Acharya - Rs. 37400-67000/- With 10000/8900/-
8.
Principal (B. Pharmacy), Class-I - Rs. 37400-67000/- With 10000/8900/- Grade
Pay
9.
Manager/ Project Manager (DIC), Class-II - Rs. 10300-34800/- With 4400/- Grade
Pay
10.
Assistant Director of Fisheries, Class-II - Rs. 10300-34800/- With 4400/- Grade
Pay
Selection Procedure for
HPPSC Project Manager, Acharya
Selection Procedure: Screening Test, Interview,
Personality Test
HPPSC Project Manager,
Acharya Exam Fee Details:
Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates
Application Fee is - Rs.400/-
For All Other Candidates
(ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
How to apply for HPPSC Project Manager, Acharya Recruitment 2017:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Go to HPPSC careers page at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
2. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
3. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill up all the required fields
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of HPPSC Recruitment 2017 online
application form
Important Dates for HPPSC
Project Manager, Acharya Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Online Application: 16.12.2016
2. Last date for
Submission of Online Application: 04.01.2017
HPPSC Project Manager,
Acharya Notification | Online Application Form Link:
HPPSC Project Manager, Acharya
Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
HPPSC Project Manager, Acharya Online
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-
-