APPSC Group I Recruitment 2017 78 Posts

APPSC Job Vacancy 2017 2018 78 Group I, Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Supdt. of Police, Registrar, Commercial Tax Officers, Deputy Collectors Posts | Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online | APPSC Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website www.psc.ap.gov.in | APPSC Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying

APPSC Recruitment 2017 | Group I Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)

Employment Category: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs

Total No. of Vacancies: 78


Job Location: Andhra Pradesh

Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch) - 05
2. Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service - 13
3. District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service - 06
4. Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service - 24
5. Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service - 10
6. District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service - 02
7. Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service - 08
8. Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service - 10

Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Group I Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification:
A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification. For Post Code No. 08: Preference shall be given to those who possess in addition to any of the following qualifications “A Post Graduate Degree in Law (or) P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare and Personnel Management/ Industrial Labour Relations from a recognized University or Institution”

Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2016)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For Post 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 - 18 to 42 Years), (For Post 4 - 21 to 30 Years), (For Post 6 - 18 to 28 Years). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through APPSC official Notification 2017 for more reference

Pay Scale:
1. Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch) - Rs.40,270-93,780/-
2. Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service - Rs.40,270-93,780/-
3. District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service - Rs.37,100-91,450/-
4. Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service - Rs.40,270-93,780/
5. Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service - Rs.35,120-87,130/-
6. District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service - Rs. 37,100-91,450/
7. Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service - Rs.35,120-87,130/-
8. Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service - Rs.35,120-87,130/-

Selection Procedure for APPSC Group I
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview

APPSC Group I Exam Fee Details: 
Application Fee:
For SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.80/-
For All Other Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.250/-

APPSC Group I Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View

How to apply for APPSC Group I Recruitment 2017:  
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Go to APPSC careers page at www.psc.ap.gov.in
2. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
3. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill up all the required fields
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of APPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form

Important Dates for APPSC Group I Recruitment 2017: 
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.12.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 30.01.2017
3. Date of Written Examination: 17/08/2017 to 27/08/2017

APPSC Group I Notification & Online Application Form Link:  
APPSC Group I Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
APPSC Group I Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply

Related Post:-

-

Previous Post Next Post