ICAR Job
Vacancy 2017 2018 14 Young Professional I, II, Research
Associate, Young Professional II, Consultant Posts
| Indian Council of Agricultural Research Job Vacancies 2017 Download
Application Form | ICAR Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible
Candidates can Download Application Through Official website
www.pdfmd.ernet.in | ICAR Syllabus, Call Latter,
Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Walk in Date Details
Given below Check before attend walk in Interview
ICAR Recruitment 2017 |
Young Professional I, II, Research Associate Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name:
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
14
Job Location:
Bhubaneswar
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
Research Associate - 02
2.
Young Professional I - 01
3.
Young Professional II - 09
4.
Consultant - 02
Eligibility Criteria
for ICAR Young Professional I, II, Research Associate Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification:
1.
Research Associate - Ph.D. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/
Biochemistry
2.
Young Professional I - Diploma/Graduate in Electronics &
Telecommunication Engineering (ETE).
3.
Young Professional II - B. Tech./M. Tech./Post Graduate in
Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Engineering, HV AC & Air Handling,
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
4.
Consultant - Recently retired Officer/scheduled to retire during
2016-17 from the Government of India/ PSUs and Indian Council of Agriculture
Research (ICAR)
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2017)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should not (for Post 1 -18 to 35 years
for men & 18 to 40 years for women), (for Post 2, 3 - 21
to 45 years), (for Post 4 - 65
Years) The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10
Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years
for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation
in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ICAR
official Notification 2017 for more reference
1.
Research Associate - Rs. 40,000/-
2.
Young Professional I - Rs. 15000/-
3.
Young Professional II - Rs. 25000/-
4.
Consultant - Rs. 25000/-
Selection Procedure for
ICAR Young Professional I, II, Research Associate
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to apply for ICAR Young Professional I, II, Research
Associate Recruitment 2017:
Eligible Candidates
advised to Download and read ICAR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.pdfmd.ernet.in. Candidate must reach advertised
venue (Address & Walk in Date
Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
For Post - Young Professional I
International
Center for Foot & Mouth Disease (ICFMD),
Aragul,
Bhubaneswar
For
Post Research Associate
ICFMD,
Aragul, Bhubaneswar
Important Dates for ICAR
Young Professional I, II, Research Associate Recruitment 2017:
Date of
Walk in Interview: 27.01.2017 & 28.01.2017
ICAR Young Professional
I, II, Research Associate Notification & Application Form Link:
ICAR Associate Official Notification
PDF: Click
Here to Download
Related Post:-
--
