CPRI Job
Vacancy 2017 2018 26 Engineering Officer Grade-II ,
Engineering Office Grade-I, Scientific Assitant Grade-I, Technician Grade-I, Accounts
Officer, MTS Garde-I for Ex-serviceman Posts | Central Power
Research Institute Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online | CPRI
Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online
Application Through Official website www.cpri.in
| CPRI Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria,
Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before
Applying
CPRI Recruitment 2017 |
Engineering Officer, Technician Grade, Assistant Grade Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name:
Central Power Research Institute
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
26
Job Location:
Bhopal, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Noida, Kolkata and Guwahati
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
Engineering Officer Grade-II - 02
2.
Engineering Office Grade-I - 04
3.
Scientific Assitant Grade-I - 03
5.
Accounts Officer - 01
6.
Assistant Grade-II - 05
7.
MTS Garde-I for Ex-serviceman - 03
Eligibility Criteria
for CPRI Engineering Officer, Technician Grade, Assistant Grade Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification:
1.
Engineering Officer Grade-II - I Class M Tech or equivalent
(Related to Electrical Engineering Stream)
2.
Engineering Office Grade-I - I Class BE or equivalent
(Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Civil Engineering)
3.
Scientific Assitant Grade-I - I Class B.Sc. in Chemistry
4.
Technician Grade-I - ITI Trade Certificate (Electrician/
Fitter)
5.
Accounts Officer - A University Degree with professional
qualification such as SAS, CA, ICWA with 5 years post professional qualification
experience in a Govt. / PSU/Autonomous organization/Company of repute at
supervisory level. The experience possessed shall be related with the job
description of the post
6.
Assistant Grade-II - A University Degree with English Typing
(Computer) with 3 years of post-degree experience in the relevant field
relating to the job description of the post
7.
MTS Garde-I for Ex-serviceman - Ex-serviceman preferably with 10th
Pass
Age Limit:
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should not exceed (for Post 1 -
35 Years), (For post 2, 3, 6 - 30 Years), (for
Post - 28 Years), (for Post 5 -
40 Years), (for Post 7 - 45 Years). The Upper
age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CPRI official
Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale:
1.
Engineering Officer Grade-II - Rs.15600- 39100 GP- Rs. 5400/-
2.
Engineering Office Grade-I - Rs.9300-34800 GP- Rs 4600/-
3.
Scientific Assitant Grade-I - Rs.9300-34800 GP-Rs 4200/-
4.
Technician Grade-I - Rs.5200-20200 GP-Rs 1900/-
5.
Accounts Officer - Rs.15600- 39100 GP- Rs. 5400/-
6.
Assistant Grade-II - Rs.5200-20200 GP-Rs 2400/-
7.
MTS Garde-I for Ex-serviceman - Rs.5200-20200 GP -Rs.1800/-
Selection Procedure for
CPRI Engineering Officer, Technician Grade, Assistant Grade
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
CPRI Engineering
Officer, Technician Grade, Assistant Grade Exam Fee Details:
Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates
Application Fee is - Rs.500/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
Application Fee is - Nil
CPRI Engineering
Officer, Technician Grade, Assistant Grade Syllabus
& Exam Pattern 2017:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for CPRI Engineering Officer, Technician Grade,
Assistant Grade Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying
the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply
Online:
1. Go to CPRI careers page at www.cpri.in
2. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
3. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill up all the required fields
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of CPRI Recruitment 2017 online
application form
8.
Hard Copies
of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID
proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates:
Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v) e-Receipt for fee payment as
applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in
Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 06.03.2017. Envelope must be
super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for CPRI
Engineering Officer, Technician Grade, Assistant Grade Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Online Application: 04.02.2017
2. Last date for
Submission of Online Application: 27.02.2017
3 Date of Written
Examination: Mar/April 2017
4. Last Date for Payment
of Application Fees: 27.02.2017
5. Last Date of Receipt
of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 06.03.2017
CPRI Engineering
Officer, Technician Grade, Assistant Grade Notification & Online
Application Form Link:
CPRI Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
CPRI Online Application Form: Click
Here to Apply
CPRI Online Application Form: Click
Here to Apply
CPRI Format OBC Declaration
Application Form: Click Here to Download
CPRI Format OBC Proforma Application
Form: Click Here to Download
CPRI Format SC/ST Caste Certificate
Declaration Application Form: Click Here to Download
Related Post:-
-
