GIC Job
Vacancy 2017 2018 33 Assistant Manager (Scale I) Posts
| General Insurance Corporation of India Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online | GIC
Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online
Application Through Official website gicofindia.com
| GIC Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria,
Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before
Applying
GIC Recruitment 2017 | Assistant
Manager (Scale I) Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name:
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
33
Job Location:
All Over India
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
Assistant
Manager (Scale I)
1.
Legal - 03
2.
Agricultural/ Horticulture Science - 04
3.
Hindi - 01
4.
Civil Engineer - 01
5.
Marine Engineering - 01
6.
Aeronautical Engineering - 02
7.
Chartered Accountant - 02
8.
Information & Technology - 02
8.
Medical (MBBS) - 03
9.
Actuarial - 02
10.
Company Secretary - 01
11.
Executive PA - 02
12.
General - 10
Eligibility Criteria
for GIC Assistant Manager (Scale I) Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification:
(As on 27.03.2017)
1.
Legal - LLB / B.L
2.
Agricultural/ Horticulture Science - B.Sc.- Agriculture /
Horticulture
3.
Hindi - Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the
subjects in Graduation or Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the
subjects in Graduation.
4.
Civil Engineer - BE Civil
5.
Marine Engineering - BE/B Tech (Marine)
6.
Aeronautical Engineering - BE/B Tech (Aeronautical)
7.
Chartered Accountant - CA/ICWA
8.
Information & Technology - B.E. / B. Tech. Engineer/MCA/IT/
Computer Science
8.
Medical (MBBS) - MBBS
9.
Actuarial - Graduate in any discipline with atleast 60% marks
for General & OBC candidates and atleast 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
Passed 7 papers of Institute of Actuaries of India or Institute & Faculty
of Actuaries, London, out of which CT6 is compulsory
10.
Company Secretary - CS/CS INTER
11.
Executive PA - Graduate
12.
General - Graduate
Age Limit: (As on 27.03.2017)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should be between 21 to 30 Years, Candidate should have been born not
earlier than 27.03.1987 and not later than 26.03.1996 both days inclusive. The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through GIC official
Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs.32795
- 62315/-
Selection Procedure for
GIC Assistant Manager (Scale I)
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Group
Discussion and interview
GIC Assistant Manager
(Scale I) Exam Fee Details:
Application Fee:
For General/OBC
Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.500/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD)
Application Fee is - Nil
GIC Assistant Manager
(Scale I) Syllabus & Exam
Pattern 2017:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for GIC Assistant Manager (Scale I) Recruitment 2017:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Go to GIC careers page at gicofindia.com
2. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
3. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill up all the required fields
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of GIC Recruitment 2017 online
application form
Important Dates for GIC
Assistant Manager (Scale I) Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Online Application: 08.03.2017
2. Last date for
Submission of Online Application: 27.03.2017
3. Date of Written
Examination: April/May 2017
GIC Assistant Manager
(Scale I) Notification & Online Application Form Link:
GIC Assistant Manager (Scale I) Official
Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
GIC Assistant Manager (Scale I)
Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
-
