NCSCM
Chennai Job Vacancy 2017 2018 35 Project
Scientist, Project Assistant, Project Associate Posts
| National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Job Vacancies 2017 Apply
Online | NCSCM Chennai Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible
Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website
www.ncscm.res.in | NCSCM Chennai
Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes,
Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
NCSCM Chennai
Recruitment 2017 | Project Scientist, Project Assistant Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name:
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM
Chennai)
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
35
Job Location:
Chennai
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
Project Scientist-I - 06
2.
Project Associate-I, II & III - 26
3.
Project Assistant-I - 03
Eligibility Criteria
for NCSCM Chennai Project Scientist, Project Assistant Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification:
1.
Project Scientist-I - Masters degree in Geo informatics/
Remote Sensing/ GIS/ statistical software or Bachelors degree in Engineering/
Technology/ Marine Science/ Life Science/ Marine Biology/ Environmental
Sciences/ Marine Chemistry or its equivalent from a recognised university.
2.
Project Associate-I, II & III - Masters degree in
Marine Science or Bachelors degree in Science or Masters degree in Geo
informatics/ Civil Engineering/ Natural Science/ Geo informatics/ Remote
Sensing/ GIS/ statistical software/ Geology/ Cartography/ Surveying.
3.
Project Assistant-I - Bachelor’s degree in Science/
Engineering or its equivalent or Diploma in Engineering/ Technology or HSC.
Age Limit:
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should not exceed 45 years for Project Scientist, 35 years for
Project Associate and 30 years for Project Assistant. Candidates Relaxation in
Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NCSCM Chennai
official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale:
1.
Project Scientist-I - Rs. 40000/- & 45000/- (Per Month)
2.
Project Associate-I, II & III - Rs. 25000/- for I,
30000/- for II, & 35000/- for III (Per Month)
3.
Project Assistant-I - Rs. 17500/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure for
NCSCM Chennai Project Scientist, Project Assistant
Selection Procedure: Short Listing, Interview
How to apply for NCSCM
Chennai Project
Scientist, Project Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Go to NCSCM Chennai careers page at www.ncscm.res.in
2. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
3. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill up all the required fields
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2017 online
application form
Important Dates for NCSCM
Chennai Project Scientist, Project Assistant Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Application: 27.03.2017
2. Last date for
Submission of Application: 08.04.2017
3. Walk in Interview Date:
10.04.2017 & 11.04.2017 at 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Walk in Venue:
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management,
Koodal Building, Anna University Campus,
Chennai-600025.
NCSCM Chennai Project
Scientist, Project Assistant Notification & Application Form Link:
NCSCM Chennai Official Notification
PDF: Click Here to Download
NCSCM Chennai Application Form PDF: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-
--
