NICL Job
Vacancy 2017 2018 205 Administrative Officers (AO)
(Scale-I) Posts | National Insurance Company Ltd Job
Vacancies 2017 Apply Online | NICL Released Job Openings Notification
2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website
nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in | NICL
Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration
Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
NICL Recruitment 2017 |
Administrative Officers (AO) (Scale-I) Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name:
National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL)
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
205
Job Location:
All Over India
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
Administrative Officers (AO) (Scale-I) - 205
Eligibility Criteria
for NICL Administrative Officers (AO) (Scale-I) Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification:
(As on 20.04.2017)
A
candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in
any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification
recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of
the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates.
Age Limit: (As on 01.03.2017)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years. The Upper age limit is
relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with
Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for
Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will
be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NICL official Notification 2017 for
more reference
Pay Scale: Rs.
32795-62315/-
Selection Procedure for
NICL Administrative Officers (AO) (Scale-I)
Selection Procedure: Preliminary Examination, Main
Examination, Interview
NICL Administrative
Officers (AO) (Scale-I) Exam Fee Details:
Application Fee:
For General/OBC
Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.600/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD)
Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
NICL Administrative
Officers (AO) (Scale-I) Syllabus & Exam
Pattern 2017:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for NICL Administrative Officers (AO) (Scale-I) Recruitment 2017:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Go to NICL careers page at nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
2. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
3. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill up all the required fields
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of NICL Recruitment 2017 online
application form
Important Dates for NICL
Administrative Officers (AO) (Scale-I) Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Online Application: 30.03.2017
2. Last date for
Submission of Online Application: 20.04.2017
3. Last Date for Payment
of Application Fees: 20.04.2017
4. Date of online
Examination - Phase I: 3rd / 4th June, 2017 (Tentative)
5. Date of
online Examination - Phase II: 2nd July, 2017(Tentative)
NICL Administrative
Officers (AO) (Scale-I) Notification & Online Application Form Link:
NICL Administrative Officers (AO) Official
Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
NICL Administrative Officers (AO) Online
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-
-
