Central
Institute for Cotton Research Job Vacancy 2017 2018 10 Young
Professional-I & II Posts at www.cicr.org.in | Central
Institute for Cotton Research Job Vacancies 2017 Download Application Form | CICR
Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible
Candidates can Download Application Through Official website
www.cicr.org.in | CICR Syllabus, Call Latter,
Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, CICR Walk in Date, CICR
Result Date Details Given below Check before attend walk in
Interview.
CICR 10 Young
Professional-I & II Recruitment 2017 at www.cicr.org.in:
Organization Name:
Central Institute for Cotton Research
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
10
Job Location:
Sirsa (Haryana)
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
Young Professional-I & II - 10
Eligibility Criteria
for CICR Young Professional-I & II Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification:
Candidates
who have completed Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Sciences,
Post Graduation Agriculture Entomology/ Plant Pathology/ Nepthology/ Plant
Breeding Genetics or equivalent from a recognized
Institute are Eligible to apply CICR Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: (As on 21.07.2017)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should be Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 45 Years. The Upper age limit
is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with
Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for
Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will
be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CICR official Notification 2017 for
more reference
CICR Young
Professional-I & II Pay Scale Details:
Pay Scale: Rs.
25000/- & Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
CICR Young Professional-I
& II Selection Procedure
Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to apply for CICR Young Professional-I & II Recruitment 2017:
Eligible Candidates
advised to Download and read CICR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cicr.org.in. Candidate must reach advertised
venue (Address & Walk in Date
Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
Central
Institute for Cotton Research (ICAR), Regional Station,
Sirsa-125055
(Haryana)
Important Dates for CICR
Young Professional-I & II Recruitment 2017:
Date of
Walk in Interview: 21.07.2017 at 10:00 AM
CICR Young
Professional-I & II Notification & Application Form Link:
CICR Young Professional-I & II
Official Notification PDF: Click
Here to Download
Related Post:-
--