AIC
India Recruitment 2017 2018 for 50 Administrative Officer (Scale I) Posts Apply
Online. AIC India Administrative Officer (Scale I) Jobs Notification 2017
Released. AIC India invites on-line applications for appointment in following Administrative
Officer (Scale I) post in Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited.
Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.aicofindia.com.
The last date for submission of Online applications is 10.10.2017. Prospective
candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement
regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline
registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation
charges, AIC India pattern of examination, AIC India Syllabus, AIC India Question
Paper, AIC India Admit Date Release Date, AIC India Exam Date, AIC India Result
Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
AIC India Recruitment
2017 - 50 Administrative Officer (Scale I) Posts Apply Online:
Organization Name:
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
50
Job Location:
All over India
Latest
AIC India Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
AIC
India Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1.
Administrative Officer (Scale I) - 50
Eligibility Criteria
for AIC India Vacancy 2017:
Educational Qualification:
(As on 01.09.2017)
Candidates
who have completed B. Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.E /B. Tech in
Agriculture Engineering, M.Sc. (Agriculture), M. Com
or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply AIC India
Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2017)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years. The Upper
age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through AIC India official
Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for AIC India Administrative Officer
(Scale I):
Pay Scale: Rs.32795-62315/-
Selection Procedure for AIC India Administrative Officer (Scale I):
Candidates will be
selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application
Fee Details for AIC India Administrative Officer (Scale I):
Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates
Application Fee is - Rs.650/-
For All Other Candidates
(ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
How to Apply for AIC
India Application Form:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Log on to AIC India Careers Page at official website to www.aicofindia.com
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related
Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of AIC India Recruitment 2017 online application
form
AIC India Administrative
Officer (Scale I) Posts Important Dates:
1. Date
of Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News Paper: 15.09.2017
2. Starting Date for
Submission of Application: 15.09.2017
3. Last date for
Submission of Application: 10.10.2017
4. Last Date for Payment
of Application Fees: 15.10.2017
5. Date of Written Examination:
18/19th November 2017
Download AIC India Official
Notification & Application at www.aicofindia.com:
AIC India Official Website Career
Page: Click Here
AIC India Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
AIC India Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-
