CIRB
Recruitment 2017 2018 Application Form for 08 Young Professional-I & II
Posts. CIRB Young Professional-I & II Jobs Notification 2017 Released. CIRB
invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Young Professional-I
& II post in Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes. Candidates are
requested to Download Application through Official website www.cirb.res.in.. Prospective
candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the
advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility
criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application
fee/intimation charges, CIRB pattern of examination, CIRB Syllabus, CIRB Question
Paper, CIRB Walk in Date, CIRB Result Date etc.
CIRB Recruitment 2017 -
08 Young Professional-I & II Posts:
Organization Name:
Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
08
Job Location:
Hisar (Haryana)
Latest
CIRB Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIRB
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Young
Professional-I & II - 08
1.
AKMU - 01
2.
OIC, AFS & I/c FPT - 01
3.
I/c Buffalo Health L:ab -01
4.
Head, APR Division - 01
5.
C& B Section - 01
6.
C& B Section - 01
7.
Head, AN&FT - 01
8.
I/c Network Project - 01
Eligibility Criteria
for CIRB Vacancy 2017:
Educational Qualification:
1.
AKMU - Graduate/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer
Application + Working experience in developing/ updating, uploading institute
website and in software will be preferred
2.
OIC, AFS & I/c FPT - Graduate or Diploma in Computer
Science/Computer Application + Experience of operating computer in MS excels
Data entry.
3.
I/c Buffalo Health L:ab - Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences/
Biological Sciences + Experience in bacteriological work and some exposure of
molecular biology like PCR assays
4.
Head, APR Division - Graduate in Veterinary Science/
Postgraduate in Agricultural Sciences + Experience in semen handling.
5.
C& B Section - Post graduate in Computer Science/
Computer Application + Experience in MIS/FMS related work
6.
C& B Section - Graduate/ Diploma in Computer Science/
Computer Application + Experience of operating computer in MS excel, PFMS
7.
Head, AN&FT - Graduate in Science/ Agriculture +
Experience of operating computer in MS excel, PFMS
8.
I/c Network Project - M.Sc./MVSc. In Animal Breeding &
Genetics or Animal Science + Knowledge of buffalo production, economic traits
of buffalo, farm data management and digitization of data using computer base
software
Age Limit: (As on 30.10.2017)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 45 Years. The Upper age limit
is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with
Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for
Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will
be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIRB official Notification 2017 for
more reference
Pay Scale Details for CIRB Young Professional-I & II:
Pay Scale:
Young
Professional - I - Rs. 15,000 per month
Selection Procedure for CIRB Young Professional-I & II:
Candidates will be
selected based on Interview
How to apply for CIRB Young Professional-I & II Recruitment 2017:
Eligible Candidates
advised to Download and read CIRB Job notification
to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.cirb.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised
venue (Address & Walk in Date
Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application
form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
ICAR-Central
Institute for Research on Buffaloes, Sirsa Road Hisar
Important Dates for CIRB
Young Professional-I & II Recruitment 2017:
Date of
Walk in Interview: 28.11.2017 at 10:30 am
CIRB Young Professional-I
& II Notification & Application Form Link:
CIRB Official Notification &
Application Form PDF: Click
Here to Download
Related Post:-
--