ASRB
Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 195 ARS2017
(Preliminary) and NET (I)-2018 Exam Posts Apply Online through Official website
www.asrb.org.in. ASRB ARS2017 (Preliminary) and NET (I)-2018 Exam Jobs
Notification 2018 Released. ASRB invites on-line applications for appointment
in following ARS2017 (Preliminary) and NET (I)-2018 Exam post in Agricultural
Scientists Recruitment Board. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through
Official website www.asrb.org.in. The last date for submission of Online applications
is 02.03.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully
reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview,
eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed
application fee/intimation charges, ASRB pattern of examination, ASRB Syllabus,
ASRB Question Paper, ASRB Admit Date Release Date, ASRB Exam Date, ASRB Result
Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
ASRB Recruitment 2018 195
ARS2017 (Preliminary) and NET (I)-2018 Exam Posts at www.asrb.org.in:
Organization Name:
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
195
Job Location:
All Over India
Latest
ASRB Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
ASRB
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1.
ARS2017 (Preliminary) and NET (I)-2018 Exam - 195
Eligibility Criteria
for ASRB Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification:
Candidates
who have completed Master’s degree from a foreign University
or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply ASRB
Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2017)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should be minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years. Go through ASRB
official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection Procedure for ASRB ARS2017 (Preliminary) and NET (I)-2018 Exam:
Candidates will be
selected based on Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Interview
Centre of Examination for ARS2017 (Mains) Examination
Bengaluru - 01
Coimbatore - 03
Delhi - 04
Guwahati - 05
Hyderabad - 06
Jammu - 07
Kolkata - 08
Mumbai - 09
Nagpur -10
Patna - 11
Varanasi - 12
Exam Fee / Application
Fee Details for ASRB ARS2017 (Preliminary) and NET (I)-2018 Exam:
Application Fee:
The candidates seeking
admission to examination must pay to the Board a fee as follows:
S. No.
|
Category of candidate Examination fee ( ₹ )
|
For ARS- 2017 Only
|
For NET (I)-2018 Only
|
Both for ARS-2017 and NET(I)-2018
|
1
|
General
(Unreserved)
|
Rs.500/-
|
Rs.1000/-
|
Rs.1500/-
|
2
|
Other
Backward Class (OBC)
|
Rs.500/-
|
500/-
|
Rs.1000/-
|
3
|
Women/
Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Divyang
|
Nil
|
Rs.250/-
|
Rs.250/-
|
How to Apply for ASRB
Application Form:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Log on to ASRB Careers Page at official website to www.asrb.org.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related
Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of ASRB Recruitment 2018 online
application form
ASRB ARS2017
(Preliminary) and NET (I)-2018 Exam Posts Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Application: 06.02.2018
2. Last date for
Submission of Application: 02.03.2018
3. Last Date for Payment
of Application Fees: 02.03.2018
4. Date of Examination: April/May
2018
Online Application ASRB
Official Notification & Application at www.asrb.org.in:
ASRB Official Website Career Page: Click Here
ASRB Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
ASRB Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-
