HPPSC
Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 24 Research Assistant,
Head Draughtsman Posts Apply Online through Official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
HPPSC Research Assistant, Head Draughtsman Jobs Notification 2018 Released. HPPSC
invites on-line applications for appointment in following Research Assistant,
Head Draughtsman post in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates
are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
The last date for submission of Online applications is 29.01.2018. Prospective
candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement
regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline
registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation
charges, HPPSC pattern of examination, HPPSC Syllabus, HPPSC Question Paper, HPPSC
Admit Date Release Date, HPPSC Exam Date, HPPSC Result Date etc. and ensure
that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
HPPSC Recruitment 2018 24
Research Assistant, Head Draughtsman Posts at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in:
Organization Name:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Employment Category:
Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
24
Job Location:
Himachal Pradesh
Latest
HPPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
HPPSC
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Professor
(Neurology) Class-I (Gazetted) - 01
2.
Associate Professor (Paediatric Surgery) Class-I (Gazetted) - 01
3.
Associate Professor (Plastic Surgery) Class-I (Gazetted) - 01
4.
Associate Professor (Nephrology) Class-I (Gazetted) - 01
5.
Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery) Class-I (Gazetted) - 01
6.
Medical Physicist, Class-I - 02
8.
Research Assistant / District Language Officer, Class-II - 04
9.
Head Draughtsman, Class II - 05
10.
Commandant / Junior Staff Officer, Class-I - 04
11.
Research Officer, Class-I - 01
12.
Planning Officer, Class-I - 02
Eligibility Criteria
for HPPSC Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification:
Candidates
who have completed Bachelor degree in Science, Architecture,
Master Degree in Medical Physics, Commerce or Economics, M.Ch. Paediatric
Surgery, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute are
Eligible to apply HPPSC Recruitment 2018
Age Limit:
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 to 5 - 50
years), (For Post 6, 7 - 45 Years), (For
Post 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 - 18 to 45 Years). Go through HPPSC
official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for HPPSC Research Assistant, Head
Draughtsman:
Pay Scale:
1. Professor
(Neurology) Class-I (Gazetted) - Rs. 37400-67000/- + ` 10,000/- (Grade
Pay)
2.
Associate Professor (Paediatric Surgery) Class-I (Gazetted) - Rs. 37400-67000/-
+ ` 8900/- (Grade Pay) + ` 400/- (Special Pay
3.
Associate Professor (Plastic Surgery) Class-I (Gazetted) - Rs. 37400-67000/- +
` 8900/-
4.
Associate Professor (Nephrology) Class-I (Gazetted) - Rs. 37400-67000/- + `
8900/-
5.
Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery) Class-I (Gazetted) - Rs. 37400-67000/- +
` 8900/- (Grade Pay)
6.
Medical Physicist, Class-I - Rs. 10,300-34800/- + ` 5400/- (Grade
Pay)
7.
Manager/ Project Manager (DIC), Class-II - Rs. 10300-34800/- + ` 4400/-
(G.P.)
8.
Research Assistant / District Language Officer, Class-II - Rs. 10300-34800/-
+ ` 4200/- (G.P.)
9.
Head Draughtsman, Class II - Rs. 10300-34800/- + ` 4400/- (G.P.)
10.
Commandant / Junior Staff Officer, Class-I - Rs. 15600-39100/-
+ ` 6600/- (G.P.)
11.
Research Officer, Class-I - Rs. 10300-34800/- + ` 5000/- (G.P.)
12.
Planning Officer, Class-I - Rs. 10300-34800/- + ` 5000/- (G.P.)
Selection Procedure for HPPSC Research Assistant, Head Draughtsman:
Candidates will be
selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application
Fee Details for HPPSC Research Assistant, Head Draughtsman:
Application Fee:
1. General Category {including
General Physically Disabled, i.e. Orthopedically disabled, Deaf & Dumb,
Hearing impaired/ W.F.F. of HP/ Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence
Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure, General wards
of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM of H.P. and
candidates of other states (including reserved category candidates of other
states)} - Rs.400/-
2. S.C. of
H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. (including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex-Servicemen
of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own requests before completion
of normal tenure and SC/ ST/ OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons,
daughters and wives of ExSM) - Rs.100/-
3. Ex-Servicemen
of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion
of normal tenure)/ Visually Impaired of H.P - No Fee
How to Apply for HPPSC
Application Form:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Log on to HPPSC Careers Page at official website to www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related
Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of HPPSC Recruitment 2018 online
application form
HPPSC Research
Assistant, Head Draughtsman Posts Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Application: 09.01.2018
2. Last date for
Submission of Application: 29.01.2018
3. Last Date for Payment
of Application Fees: 29.01.2018
4. Date of Examination: Feb/Mar
2018
Online Application HPPSC
Official Notification & Application at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in:
HPPSC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
HPPSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
HPPSC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-