IGFRI
Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 06 Young Professional- I Posts
Download Application through Official website www.igfri.res.in. IGFRI Young
Professional-I Jobs Notification 2018 Released. IGFRI invites Walk in Interview
for appointment in following Young Professional-I post in Indian Grassland and
Fodder Research Institute. Candidates are requested to Download Application
through Official website www.igfri.res.in. Prospective candidates will have to
before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the
process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration
processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, IGFRI
pattern of examination, IGFRI Syllabus, IGFRI Question Paper, IGFRI Walk in
Date, IGFRI Result Date etc.
IGFRI Recruitment 2018 -
06 Young Professional-I Posts:
Organization Name:
Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
06
Job Location:
Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
Latest
IGFRI Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
IGFRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1.
Young Professional-I - 06
Eligibility Criteria
for IGFRI Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification:
Candidates
who have completed B.Sc (AG), B.Tech (Computer Science)
or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply IGFRI
Recruitment 2018
Age Limit:
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should be minimum 21 Years and Maximum 45 Years. Go through IGFRI
official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for IGFRI Young Professional-I:
Pay Scale: Rs.
15000/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure for IGFRI Young Professional-I:
Candidates will be
selected based on Interview
How to apply for IGFRI Young Professional-I Recruitment 2018:
Eligible Candidates
advised to Download and read IGFRI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.igfri.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised
venue (Address & Walk in Date
Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
ICAR-IGFRI,
Pahuj Dam, Gwalior Road, Jhasi
Important Dates for IGFRI
Young Professional-I Recruitment 2018:
Date of
Walk in Interview: 02 & 03.02.2018 at 11:00 AM
IGFRI Young
Professional-I Notification & Application Form Link:
IGFRI Young Professional-I Official
Notification PDF: Click
Here to Download
Related Post:-
--
