OIL
Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 06 Junior Assistant, Unskilled Posts
Download Application through Official website www.oil-india.com. OIL Junior
Assistant, Unskilled Jobs Notification 2018 Released. OIL invites Off-line
applications for appointment in following Junior Assistant, Unskilled post in Oil
India Limited, Calcutta. Candidates are requested to Download Application
through Official website www.oil-india.com. The last date for submission of
applications is 25.04.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before
carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and
interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of
prescribed application fee/intimation charges, OIL pattern of examination, OIL
Syllabus, OIL Question Paper, OIL Admit Date Release Date, OIL Exam Date, OIL
Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before
Applying
OIL Recruitment 2018 - 06
Junior Assistant, Unskilled Posts Application Form:
Organization Name:
Oil India Limited
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
06
Job Location:
Kolkata (West Bengal)
Latest
OIL Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
OIL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1.
Junior Assistant-I, (Clerk cum Computer Operator) - 05
2.
Unskilled (Attendant - I), Grade - I - 01
Eligibility Criteria
for OIL Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification:
1. Junior Assistant-I, (Clerk
cum Computer Operator) - Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream
from a Govt. Recognized Board/University. ii. Must have minimum 06 (six) months
Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, etc
2. Unskilled (Attendant - I),
Grade - I - Passed Class 10th or equivalent from Govt.
Recognized Board.
Age Limit: (As on 25.04.2018)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should be between 18 years to 30 Years. Go through OIL official
Notification 2018 for more reference
General
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
SC/ST - Minimum 18 years
and maximum 35 years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) - Minimum
18 years and maximum 33 years
Ex-Servicemen/PWD - As
per Government of India Directives
Pay Scale Details for OIL Junior Assistant, Unskilled:
Pay Scale:
1.
Junior Assistant-I, (Clerk cum Computer Operator) - Rs. 13500-28000
2.
Unskilled (Attendant - I), Grade - I - Rs. 9300-17000
Selection Procedure for OIL Junior Assistant, Unskilled:
Candidates will be
selected based on Written test & Computer Operation Skill Test, Interview
How to Apply for OIL
Application Form:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Offline:
1. Log on to OIL Careers Page at official website to www.oil-india.com
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification &
Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
4. Take
a print out of application form
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related
Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct &
6.
Hard Copies
of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID
proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates:
Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant
documents should be addressed to “the Advertiser (Oil India Ltd.) 4, India Exchange
Place, Kolkata-700001, West Bengal” by post so as to reach us by 25.04.2018.
Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
yyy
OIL Junior Assistant,
Unskilled Posts Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Application: 07.04.2018
2. Last date for
Submission of Application: 25.04.2018
3. Date of Examination: May/June
2018
Download OIL Official
Notification & Application at www.oil-india.com:
OIL Official Website Career Page: Click Here
OIL Official Notification &
Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download
yyy
Related Post:-
