CSIR
Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 06 Project Assistant-II, Project
Assistant-III, Project Assistant-III, Research Associate-I Posts Download
Application through Official website www.nplindia.in. CSIR Project
Assistant-II, Research Associate-I Jobs Notification 2018 Released. CSIR
invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Project Assistant-II,
Research Associate-I post in Council of Scientific & Industrial Research.
Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nplindia.in.
Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading
the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview,
eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed
application fee/intimation charges, CSIR pattern of examination, CSIR Syllabus,
CSIR Question Paper, CSIR Walk in Date, CSIR Result Date etc.
CSIR Recruitment 2018 -
06 Project Assistant-II Research Associate-I Posts:
Organization Name:
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
06
Job Location:
Delhi
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1.
Project Assistant-II - 02
2.
Project Assistant-III - 01
3.
Project Assistant-III - 01
4.
Research Associate-I - 02
Eligibility Criteria
for CSIR Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification:
1. Project Assistant-II - M.Sc.
(Physics/Applied Physics /Electronics) (55% marks) OR
B.E.(Electronics/Instrumentation) or equivalent (55% marks)
2.
Project Assistant-III One - B.E. (Electrical Engineering) or equivalent (55%
marks) with two years of research experience
3. Project Assistant-III - M.Sc.
/B.E. (Electronics/ Instrumentation) or equivalent (55% marks) with two years
of research experience OR M.Tech. (Electronics/Instrumentation/
Automation/Illumination Engineering) or equivalent (55% marks
4. Research Associate-I - M.Tech.
(Applied Optics/Photonics/ Electronics/Instrumentation/ Automation/Illumination
Engineering) or equivalent (55% marks) with two years of research experience OR
Ph.D. (Physics/Applied Physics/ Electronics/Instrumentation)
Age Limit:
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1- 30 years), (For Post 2, 3, 4 -
35 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for
OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13
years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR
official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for CSIR Project Assistant-II, Research
Associate-I:
Pay Scale:
1.
Project Assistant-II - Rs. 25,000/- +HRA
2.
Project Assistant-III One - Rs. 28,000/- +HRA
3.
Project Assistant-III - Rs. 28,000/- +HRA
4.
Research Associate-I - Rs. 36,000/- +HRA
Selection Procedure for CSIR Project Assistant-II, Research Associate-I:
Candidates will be
selected based on Written Exam, Interview
How to apply for CSIR Project Assistant-II, Research Associate-I
Recruitment
2018:
Eligible Candidates
advised to Download and read CSIR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.nplindia.in. Candidate must reach advertised
venue (Address & Walk in Date
Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
Reception
of the Main Building of the Laboratory
Important Dates for CSIR
Project Assistant-II, Research Associate-I Recruitment 2018:
Date of
Walk in Interview: 04.05.2018
CSIR Project
Assistant-II, Research Associate-I Notification & Application Form Link:
CSIR Official Notification &
Application Form PDF: Click
Here to Download
Related Post:-
--
