CSIR
–CLRI Recruitment 2022 37 Project Assistant
Posts - CSIR –CLRI invites Online applications for
recruitment of 37 Project Assistant, Project Associate, Senior Project
Associate & Scientific Administrative Assistant Posts. This online facility
will be available in the Official website @ https://clri.org/ from 10.01.2022
to 21.01.2022.
|
CSIR –CLRI Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization
Name: |
CSIR –
Central Leather Research Institute |
|
Notification No: |
01/2022 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt
Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Temporary Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
37 Project
Assistant, Project Associate, Senior Project Associate & Scientific
Administrative Assistant Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Chennai |
|
Starting Date: |
10.01.2022 |
|
Last Date: |
21.01.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Online |
|
Official Website |
https://clri.org/ |
Latest CSIR
–CLRI Project Assistant Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR
–CLRI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Senior Project Associate |
02 |
|
2. |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
3. |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Associate – I OR Project Associate - II |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Associate – II |
01 |
|
6. |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
7. |
Project Associate – I |
02 |
|
8. |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
9. |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
10. |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
11. |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
12. |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
13. |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
14. |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
15. |
Project Associate – I OR Project Associate - II |
01 |
|
16. |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
17. |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
18. |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
19 |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
20 |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
21 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
22 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
23 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
24 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
25 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
26 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
27 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
28 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
29 |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
02 |
|
30 |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
02 |
|
31 |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
02 |
|
32 |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
|
Total |
37 |
CSIR –CLRI Project
Assistant Eligibility
Criteria:
Educational
Qualification: (As on 21.01.2022)
|
1. Senior Project
Associate - Essential: Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical or M.Tech in Biopharmaceutical
Technology from a recognized University/ Institute plus 04 years’ experience
in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or
Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services |
|
2. Senior Project
Associate – Essential: Ph.D Physics/ Biophysics/ Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology from
recognized University/ Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in Molecular Docking, Computational Drug
Discovery & Antiviral Development, Molecular Dynamics/ Free Energy
Perturbation Simulations using standard open source and commercial software
packages will be given preference |
|
3. Senior Project
Associate – Essential: Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical from a recognized University/
Institute plus 04 years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial
and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and
Scientific activities and services Desirable: Candidates having experience in Drug discovery/ Computational Drug
discovery will be given preference |
|
4. Project Associate –
I OR Project Associate - II – Project Associate – I Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical/ Electronics & Communication
Engineering/ Medical Electronics from recognized University/ Institute and
selected through CSIR-UGC NET or GATE or National level exams conducted by
CSIR/ DBT/ DST/ ICMR/ IIT/ IISc/ IISER/ UGC/ ICAR etc., (OR) Project Associate – II Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical/ Electronics & Communication
Engineering/ Medical Electronics from recognized University/ Institute and
selected through CSIR-UGC NET or GATE or National level exams conducted by
CSIR/ DBT/ DST/ ICMR/ IIT/ IISc/ IISER/ UGC/ ICAR etc., plus 02 years’
experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic
Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific
activities and services |
|
5. Project Associate –
II – Essential: BE/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering from a
recognized University / Institute plus 02 years’ experience in Research and
Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology
Organizations and Scientific activities and services Desirable: Candidates having experience in experimental techniques or in a
Government Research Institute and experience with analytical tools, software
like MATLAB will be given preference |
|
6. Project Associate –
I – Essential: M.Sc in Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institute Desirable:
Candidates having experience in cultivation of fungi in industry/ academic
institutions will be given preference |
|
7. Project Associate –
I – Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Leather Technology from a recognized University/
Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in the following area will be given
preference: 1. Knowledge in making of traditional leather products – goods,
garments, footwear, upholstery/ novel leather products. 2. Knowledge in traditional and new age leather crafts. 3. Knowledge in traditional and new age leather toys. |
|
8. Project Associate –
I – Essential: BE Computer Science/ B.Tech Information Technology from a recognized
University/ Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in the following areas will be given
preference: 1. Hands on experience/ work exposure in associating with virtual
platform/ hosting meetings. 2. Having knowledge in Software applications. |
|
9. Project Associate –
I – Essential: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering from a
recognized University/ Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience/ expertise in solid waste management,
thermal treatment, heat recovery and utilization, heat and mass transfer and
operation of pilot plant or full scale plants will be given preference |
|
10. Project Associate –
I – Essential: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Polymer Chemistry from a recognized
University/ Institute Desirable: Candidates having R&D skills with experience in reactions on
surfaces or biological substrates will be given preference |
|
11. Project Associate –
I – Essential: M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology from a
recognized University/ Institute |
|
12. Project Associate –
I – Essential: BE/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology from a
recognized University/ Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in Electro Chemical Treatment of
Industrial Wastewater will be given preference |
|
13. Project Associate –
I – Essential: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Medical Biochemistry/ Microbiology/
Bioinformatics from a recognized University/ Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in the area of Protein purification,
Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics will be given preference |
|
14. Project Associate –
I – Essential: M.Sc in Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/
Biochemistry/ Biopolymer Science from a recognized University/ Institute Desirable:
Candidates having experience in Collagen/ Protein purification,
Bioinformatics to predict protein structure will be given preference |
|
15. Project Associate –
I OR Project Associate - II – Project Associate – I
Essential: M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/
Medical Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics OR B.Tech in Biotechnology from a
recognized University/ Institute (OR) Project Associate – II
Essential: M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/
Medical Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics OR B.Tech in Biotechnology from a
recognized University/ Institute plus 02 years’ experience in Research and
Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology
Organizations and Scientific activities and services Desirable: candidates having experience in Protein purification/ Genomics/
Studies/ Molecular Biology will be given preference |
|
16. Project Associate –
I – Essential: M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Bioinformatics/ Medical
Biochemistry from a recognized University/ Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in three dimensional bio-printing/
molecular biology will be given preference |
|
17. Project Associate –
I – Essential: BE in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute Desirable:
Candidates having experience in the following areas will be given preference:
1. MS Office and Auto CAD. 2. Preparation of estimates, bills and tender documents as per the CPWD
norms and maintaining the day to day supervision activities and maintaining
of records and registers |
|
18. Project Associate –
I – Essential: BE Computer Science/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ B.Tech
Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute Desirable: Candidates having communication skills, documentation, preparation of
reports, minutes of meetings and maintenance of database and wellversed in
handling MS office and virtual platforms |
|
19. Project Associate – I- Essential: BE/ B.Tech in Leather Technology or equivalent (OR) M.Sc. in Chemistry
or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute |
|
20. Project Associate – I- Essential: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information
Technology from a recognized University / Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in the area of Artificial Intelligence and
proficiency in or more software products viz. Scripting in Python/ PHP or
working knowledge in database design, web enable application’s and portal
designing will be given preference |
|
21. Project Assistant- Essential: B.Sc in Computer Science (OR) Bachelor of Computer Application from a
recognized University / Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in e-based system development will be
given preference |
|
22. Project Assistant- Essential: B.Sc in Statistics from a recognized University / Institute
Desirable: Candidates having experience in preparation of
questionnaire’s, Primary Data Collection, Data Entry and Statistical Analysis
will be given preference |
|
23. Project Assistant- Essential: B.Sc in Chemistry/ 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a
recognized University / Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in R&D institute will be given
preference |
|
24. Project Assistant- Essential: Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University /
Institute Desirable: Candidates having knowledge about various unit operations and equipment
will be given preference |
|
25. Project Assistant- Essential: 3 years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from a
recognized University / Institute Desirable: Candidates having computer skills and experience in maintenance field
of UPS/ Batteries will be given preference |
|
26. Project Assistant- Essential: 3 years Diploma in Refrigeration & AirConditioning or Diploma in
Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute Desirable: Candidates having computer skills and experience in maintenance field
of Refrigeration and Air conditioning will be given preference |
|
27. Project Assistant- Essential: 3 years Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a
recognized University / Institute Desirable: Candidates having computer skills and experience in maintenance field
of Electrical background will be given preference |
|
28. Project Assistant- Essential: B.Sc./ 03 years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a
recognized University/ Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in Histopathology Analysis will be given
preference |
|
29. Scientific
Administrative Assistant- Essential: Bachelor degree in Computer Science from a recognized University /
Institute Desirable: Candidates having typing skills and NABL documentation will be given
preference |
|
30. Scientific
Administrative Assistant- Essential: BA/ B.Com from a recognized University / Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in handling Govt. schemes and Computer
will be given preference |
|
31. Scientific
Administrative Assistant – Essential: Graduate in Economics / Commerce from a recognized University/
Institute Desirable: Candidates having experience in handling CSIR plan project management
activities, experience in data entry, MS Office, Typewriting qualification
will be given preference |
|
32. Project Associate – I –
Essential: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Polymer/ Inorganic/ Organic/ Physical from a
recognized University / Institute Desirable: Candidates having knowledge in handling sophisticated instruments will
be given preference |
Age Limit: (As on
21.01.2022)
|
1. Senior Project
Associate - 40 years |
|
2. Senior Project
Associate - 40 years |
|
3. Senior Project
Associate - 40 years |
|
4. Project Associate –
I OR Project Associate - II - 35 years |
|
5. Project Associate –
II - 35 years |
|
6. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
7. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
8. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
9. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
10. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
11. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
12. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
13. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
14. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
15. Project Associate –
I OR Project Associate - II - 35 years |
|
16. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
17. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
18. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
|
19. Project Associate –
I-35 years |
|
20. Project Associate –
I-35 years |
|
21. Project Assistant-50 years |
|
22. Project Assistant-50 years |
|
23. Project Assistant-50 years |
|
24. Project Assistant-50 years |
|
25. Project Assistant-50 years |
|
26. Project Assistant-50 years |
|
27. Project Assistant-50 years |
|
28. Project Assistant-50 years |
|
29. Scientific
Administrative Assistant-50 years |
|
30. Scientific
Administrative Assistant-50 years |
|
31. Scientific
Administrative Assistant -50 years |
|
32. Project Associate –
I - 35 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR –CLRI official
Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Senior Project
Associate - Rs.42,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
2. Senior Project
Associate - Rs.42,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
3. Senior Project
Associate - Rs.42,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
4. Project Associate –
I OR Project Associate - II – PA-I Rs.31,000/- plus HRA per month (OR) Rs.25,000/- plus HRA (without NET/
GATE) PA-II Rs.35,000/- plus HRA per month (OR) Rs.28,000/- plus HRA (without NET/
GATE) |
|
5. Project Associate –
II - Rs.28,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
6. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
7. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
8. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
9. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
10. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
11. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
12. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
13. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
14. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
15. Project Associate –
I OR Project Associate - II – PA-I Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month PA-II Rs.28,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
16. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
17. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
18. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
19. Project Associate –
I-Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
20. Project Associate –
I- Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
|
21. Project Assistant-
Rs.20,000/-plus HRA increment of 15% for 3 years of experience with
maximum ceiling of 4 such revisions i.e., upto 12 years of experience |
|
22. Project Assistant- Rs.20,000/-plus HRA increment of 15% for 3 years of experience with
maximum ceiling of 4 such revisions i.e., upto 12 years of experience |
|
23. Project Assistant- Rs.20,000/-plus HRA increment of 15% for 3 years of experience with
maximum ceiling of 4 such revisions i.e., upto 12 years of experience |
|
24. Project Assistant- Rs.20,000/-plus HRA increment of 15% for 3 years of experience with
maximum ceiling of 4 such revisions i.e., upto 12 years of experience |
|
25. Project Assistant- Rs.20,000/-plus HRA increment of 15% for 3 years of experience with
maximum ceiling of 4 such revisions i.e., upto 12 years of experience |
|
26. Project Assistant- Rs.20,000/-plus HRA increment of 15% for 3 years of experience with
maximum ceiling of 4 such revisions i.e., upto 12 years of experience |
|
27. Project Assistant- Rs.20,000/-plus HRA increment of 15% for 3 years of experience with
maximum ceiling of 4 such revisions i.e., upto 12 years of experience |
|
28. Project Assistant- Rs.20,000/-plus HRA increment of 15% for 3 years of experience with
maximum ceiling of 4 such revisions i.e., upto 12 years of experience |
|
29. Scientific
Administrative Assistant- Rs.18,000/-
plus HRA per month |
|
30. Scientific
Administrative Assistant- Rs.18,000/- plus HRA per
month |
|
31. Scientific
Administrative Assistant - Rs.18,000/-
plus HRA per month |
|
32. Project Associate –
I - Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month |
CSIR –CLRI Project Assistant Selection Process 2022:
Eligible candidates will be called
for interview tentatively scheduled at Central Leather Research Institute,
Adyar, Chennai - 600020. This will be further subject to COVID-19 protocol in
vogue at that time. In case of the circumstances so warrant, the interview may
be held in virtual mode.
How to apply for CSIR
–CLRI Project Assistant Post:
a) Eligible Candidates are required to apply through ONLINE mode only. The link for ONLINE APPLICATION is available on CSIR-CLRI’s website https://www.clri.org/
Important Dates for CSIR
–CLRI Project Assistant Post:
|
Starting Date for
Submission of Application |
10.01.2022 |
|
Last date for
Submission of Application |
21.01.2022 |
CSIR –CLRI Project
Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR –CLRI Official Website Career
Page |
|
|
CSIR –CLRI Official Notification
PDF |
|
|
CSIR –CLRI Online Application Form |
|
Join Our
Daily Job Updates |
|